- Computer Programming
- Database Design and Architecture
I am an eager, energetic and creative software developer specializing in C# and SQL Server, but enjoy learning and using a wide array of languages and technologies. I enjoy tackling tough challenges and using disparate areas of my expertise.
Resource Data, Inc.
Since March 2010
- Worked with multiple MN licensing boards to migrate their .NET 1.1 web applications with SQL Server 2000 to .NET 4.0 applications with SQL Server 2012.
- Implemented a custom ArcFM form and data import tool to integrate ArcFM Designer, a Work Management System, and Esri ArcGIS data for a public utility in Minnesota.
- Sole Developer on a comprehensive filing system for Alaskan public official filing system which is now mandatory for all political candidates and public officials in the state while providing searching ability to the public to prevent political abuse and corruption. The system includes a forms system where filers enter their information, an administration system for use by APOC staff, and a public reporting system for public access.
- Lead Developer on a scheduling system for Anchorage hospitals and medical providers to manage their EMTALA On-Call schedule.
- Developing a revolutionary new system for investors to maximize the after-tax actual wealth of their investment portfolio called Efficient Tax. The system includes a helpful graph to guide the investor to the optimal time to sell.
- Maintained company intranet and wrote two new modules for it: a searchable error log for developers and an automated status report generator for project managers.
- Frequent use of Eclipse, VB, Oracle, MySQL, Access, Node.js, Ruby and Python
RDI is a Microsoft-technology based company that operates in Anchorage, Juneau and Fairbanks, AK as well as Boise, ID; Houston, TX; and now Minneapolis, MN. We specialize in GIS, web, and mobile development, and data migration/integration. At over 200 employees, we excel at solving challenging business problems and meeting complex requirements.